Monday, June 3, 2013

Cooper's 6th Birthday

Hey guys guess what? I'm totally wiped after today. Here are a bunch of pictures from JUST today which don't even include my breakfast outing with Cooper for a donut this morning, me and Jack's trip to Cooper's classroom to drop off watermelon and chocolate milk in celebration of his birthday, or Jake's lunch date at McDonalds. Holy cow! Cooper had a great (and very full) day. Thank you to those of you who called him!! I don't know how any of the conversations went, I just handed him the phone and went about cleaning cake off the floor, loading the dishwasher (again), wrapping a gift or breaking up a fight. I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking.

My best attempt at a boxing cake.

Cooper is boxing the balloons. We saw the movie "Here comes the Boom" earlier this year, that explains all the boxing going on.

Cooper and his friend Derek.



He is always so helpful and sweet with Adele, he and Jack both. It warms my heart!!!!

Cameron and Mya on a double tube.

Happy campers.

Derek was "warming up". It was 90 degrees outside though :)

My kids and their Daddy, they love that guy!

Miss Mya on the slide

Cooper calls these the leap pads? or lilly pads? or frog pads? something like that.




I call this an ombre tan.

Our little bday water park gang. Six kids and two adults, went surprisingly well.


Cooper's dinner of choice was mac'n'cheese, mashed potatoes and corn.

THE messiest eater everrrrrr. And that's saying something because of Jack.

The cake and ice cream gang.


Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!




1 comment:

  1. You're the CUTEST MOM EVER!!!! Seriously. I love your blog and your family, and I don't even really know your kiddos.

    Cooper, feisty, huh? I wonder where he gets that....
    Love, stace

    ReplyDelete