Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Getting back on the horse

Since we started really packing up the house, the exercise kinda dropped off the schedule. Last night which was our second night here in Yucaipa I went for a run. There's a few loops that are pretty easy so I thought I'd just do one of those. Well at some point I missed a turn to complete the loop and ended up going a lot further than I hoped and ran a loop that was twice as large as I had planned. I remember at one point being up on a hill and being able to see the house but couldn't get to it. It was pretty comical actually. I should have known that I'd do something like that, oh well!

Along with working out on a regular basis, I'm also looking forward to going to bed earlier and waking up earlier, giving me time to read my scriptures and get a major chore done each day. As we've been settling into the house it's apparent that windows will need a day (lots of going in and out the big sliding doors), floors will need a day (nice wood floors with lots of crumbs and sweaty kid feet), obviously bathrooms....I need to decide what will fill two more days.

I feel so motivated to get myself and the kids on a good schedule for all these things so that I can make time to play with them and feel like I'm being a productive mom. I don't know what it is, a new start, a fresh page, the beautiful sunshine....oh the view that we have, I'll have to share a picture with you soon. Great sunsets!!! There is so much for me to catch up on....stay tuned for the move, the house tour, and probably plenty more posts on getting lost.


No comments:

Post a Comment