Monday, May 20, 2013

Events and happenings from the last two months

-Easter brunch with friends
-Cooper was in spring soccer
-My mom came to visit
     -Paige and Danny came to visit
           -My friend Debbie came to visit
-We all went to the beach a lot
-We started potty training Adele....so far it's been harder than the boys. She's not totally in to it but I refuse to use swim diapers all summer.
-My bucket garden is growing, and we built cinder block garden beds. Seeds and plants go in tomorrow!
-I planted a strawberry patch in my front yard
-Our transmission went out, and our sway bars broke, and the DVD player, the vacuum, the fridge, jack's tooth, the printer. All in two weeks. All we could really do was laugh, seriously!
-I started an etsy shop
-Bike rally festival in Yucaipa
-Spontaneous trip to LA Natural History Museum and the Science Center last week
-Muffins for Mom in Cooper's kindergarten class
-Mother's Day and my birthday in the same week. Talk about spoiled!
-And the best one of all......Jake finished his first year of law school (!!!!!)

Here's a few of my favorite photos:




















No comments:

Post a Comment